Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Halyard Bag in marine grade canvas and tough mesh
- Marine canvas with mesh panel
- Four 5mm marine grade grommets on the Small size bag or 8mm grommets on the Medium and Large versions
- Fiberglass stiffening batten sewn into top
- Small: 40cm wide x 21cm high x 10cm deep approx
- Medium: 45cm wide x 26cm high x 12cm deep approx
- Large: 50cm wide x 31cm high x 12cm deep approx
- 11 Standard colours: Navy Blue, Mid Blue, Mid Red, Bottle Green, Grey, Cream, Beige, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Burgundy
- Matching Winch Handle holders are also available
Hand made in the UK by Sailhigh, designed by sailors and made from the very highest grade marine quality fabrics and components.
This is a highly practical and stylish halyard bag which can be mounted on a bulkhead or tied to lifelines etc., for maximum versatility.
Ultra strong reinforcement webbing for reliable service and shape retention is complimented by a very tough pvc UV resistant mesh that allows for fast draining which can be essential in poor weather and simplifies rinsing lines at the end of the journey. The mesh also provides good visibility for smaller items which may be stored in the bottom of the bag.
A stiff batten is sewn into the top to prevent the back of the bag sagging and the practical shape means that visibility and operation of controls or instruments mounted below the bag remains largely unhindered.
Five standard colours available to compliment the other canvas work on your boat or perhaps use red and green for port and starboard. Any other colour or size in marine grade canvas or pvc can be made to order, please contact us with your requirements for a quotation.