Returns and Exchanges
2Pack all the items in the original packing. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
3Ensure you include the original paperwork with your item(s.)
4Wait for instructions where to send the parcel. Keep your proof of posting safe.
5After you have sent the parcel, please allow sufficient time for delivery by checking your parcel tracking number.
Eligibility for cancellation, exchange, return or refund
Sometimes there is a problem, a change of mind or you just don't like the product but don't worry we have you covered:
1. Cancel your order any time prior to dispatch by contacting us and receive a no quibble refund in full.
2. Cancel your order any time up to 30 days after receipt, provided the goods are returned unused in the same condition as they were sent to you. Shipping refunds are limited to the cost of the lowest shipping option except if we are at fault.
3. If you need to return an item you must complete the RETURN REQUEST FORM (CLICK HERE) an await instructions before returning any item.
4. Unless we are at fault, you the customer, must pay for the return of goods to us.
5. Returns after 30 days of receipt of goods will not be accepted however we may agree an exchange or credit note in exceptional circumstances, please contact us via telephone or email to discuss.
6. Items received outside of this procedure may be refused or subject to additional shipping and handling charges.
7. Full details can be found on our Terms and Conditions page.
8. If you are in urgent need of an exchange it is usually quicker to place a new order and return the original item for refund.
Our return and refund policy is summarised above. Inevitably there are times that you need to return something and we aim to make it as easy as possible.