Port and Starboard Halyard Bag set in marine grade canvas and tough mesh
- Set includes two bags, one red and one green.
- Marine canvas with mesh panel
- Four 8mm marine grade grommets per bag
- Fiberglass stiffening batten sewn into top
- 45cm wide x 26cm high x 12cm deep approx
- Standard colours: Mid Red and Bottle Green with Grey backs
- Matching Winch Handle holders are also available
Hand made in the UK by Sailhigh, designed by sailors and made from the very highest grade marine quality fabrics and components.
These highly practical and stylish halyard bags can be mounted on a bulkhead or tied to lifelines etc for maximum versatility.
Ultra strong reinforcing webbing for reliable service and shape retention is complimented by a very tough pvc and UV proof mesh that allows for fast draining which can be essential in poor weather and simplifies rinsing lines at the end of the journey. The mesh also provides good visibility for smaller items which may be stored in the bottom of the bag.
A stiff batten is sewn into the top to prevent the back of the bag sagging and the practical shape means that visibility of controls or instruments mounted below the bag remains unhindered.
In addition to this Port-Starboard set, five standard colours are available singly to compliment the other canvas work on your boat. Any other colour or size in marine grade canvas or pvc can be made to order, please contact us with your requirements for a quotation.
No posts found